辛达雅思代报考位 :直到2018年7月13日上午雅思官网释放部分考位,在此提醒广大考生抓紧时间报名,注意自己的考试时间,如对雅思报名有任何疑问,欢迎咨询在线客服。
Parents worry about their children not learning much.
家长们担心他们学的不够。
Maybe the best thing is for everybody to try to learn a second language. Not a bad thing in today’s small world.
也许最好让所有孩子都能尝试去学二语。在如今这个世界不是坏事。
Talking about learning languages, I want to know if I got the answer to your question right. The question was about the country with the most official languages.
说到学习语言,我想知道我的答案对不对。关于哪个国家使用的官方语言最多的问题。
And the options I put to you were India, Nigeria or South Africa.
我给你的选项是印度,尼日利亚和南非。
And I said Nigeria. But... maybe I think India now. Can I change my mind?
我选的尼日利亚,但我现在觉得是印度。我可以改吗?
You can if you want because you’d still be wrong.
如果你想的话可以,因为你的答案还是错的。
Oh, no, really?
噢,不是吧,真的?
The country with most official languages is the Republic of South Africa with 11 languages.
拥有数量最多的官方语种的国家是南非共和国,11种。
Eleven!
11种!
Interestingly India has 18 languages that are recognised by its constitution and can be considered as official, however, the difference is that each language is recognised as the official language of a certain area such as Kashmir, for example.
有趣的是印度有18种被认可的语言作为官方语种, 然而,区别在于每种语言都被限定在某个地区作为官方语言使用,例如克什米尔语。
OK. Right. So I was kind of right in a different way.
好的,那在某种程度上来说我答对了。
The overall official language is Hindi.
通用的官方语言是北印度语。
Fascinating! Well, lots of languages to learn, in any case.
真有趣。无论如何,还是有很多语言可以学。
I’ll stick with English for now. It’s time to wrap up.
目前我还是说英语吧。是时候总结一下了。
OK
好的。
So let’s remember some of the words we explained today.They were:Rustyplaygroundmarksintegrationnurseryhead teachereducational standardsassessedcaught up bilingual
让我们回顾一下我们今天解释过的单词。它们是生锈,生疏操场分数整合,一体,融合托儿所(英国)校长教育标准(水平)被评估的赶上,追上双语的
Merci beaucoup. Thank you, Finn. That’s it for today.But please do log on to bbclearningenglish.com to find more 6 Minute English. Bye for now!
辛达代报在此提示广大考生根据官网考试时刻报名,合理安排自个的报名时刻,考生如对考试的时间、截止日期还有官网开释考位状况不清楚的,欢迎咨询在线客服(QQ:4003571 QQ:4005178 旺旺:xindatuofu 电话:13811803490、13811805490、13811806470、13811807490 微信:ixindacom),辛达代报预祝考生在考试中取得好成绩!
☆转载声明: 各位同行和网友们,欢迎转载或引用在本站的文章,敬请标注原文出自辛达托福代报网!
其他文章推荐
辛达代报名网站编辑部